3DLib Powered by fglib, Fast Graphics Library
This demo will run on TI92PLus AND TI89.
The library fglib will work on both TI92+/89.
It has been tested on a 2.03 HW1.
We just made an *extension* of linelib; fglib deals with drawing lines and
now filling triangles. It is pretty fast.
Sources are released in the package.
It is NOT perfect, so don't write us to complain about GFX bug, thx u!
It is compatible with the old linelib.
To run the demos:
U need Doorsos (compiled w/ 0.98)
Just copy to your calc/emulator the *heart* of the demo: engine.9xz and fglib.9xz.
Then copy to your calc/emulator the example you want to see, i.e: cone.9xz, helix.9xz, wipe.9xz,...
It *could* crash your calc so.... do what u need before running it :)
To use Convert.exe or Convert2.exe: Convert randomize the color of each triangle whereas Convert2 used 4 files; One for each color, i.e: Black, Grey2, Grey1, White. We will recommend you to use the batch files (.bat) convr.bat (random) and conv.bat; Usage:
- convr <file.asc> <factor>
- conv <file.asc> <factor>, where it exists 4 files named: <file>Black.asc, <file>Grey2.asc, <file>Grey1.asc, <file>White.asc
Take a look at the examples.
You need a lot of free memory to run it properly, just archive everything. If you encoutered key problem on TI89, drop us a mail.
Function TI92P TI89 Switch Mode + (-) Change Mode MODE 9 Zoom In O 6 Zoom Out L 3 Rotation: X+/X- 1/4 1/2 Rotation: Y+/Y- 2/5 4/5 Rotation: Z+/Z- 3/6 7/8 Exit ESC Backspace
- Updated 3DLib Demo to revision 0.56: Fixed a small perspective bug.
- Rewrote the utility Convert. It's easier now tto choose the color of every triangle.
- Ported to TI89
- Added dummy and useless scrolling text
- Release of 3DLib demo v0.4
- Optimized the code
- First screenshot of 3DLib demo v0.4: Gray level added.
- A bug was still remaining in the recursive algorithm of QuickSort. Should be fixed by now... :)
- A little bit slower maybe... :(
- New keys; R and F, Zoom IN/OUT.
- All the sources released in the package !!.
- Gray level planed for fglib.
- Fixed a silly bug in engine.
- Renamed linelib to FGLib.
- Still some GFX bugs in the new linelib
Antoine JALABERT firstname.lastname@example.org